Radio show progress

After changing our story, it looks like we have completed our radio show. This was a fun experience. We were able to meet twice this week with everyone at some point to go over the story line and record. Thankfully the technology center was open.

It was a lot harder then I had expected to come up with enough stuff to fill a half hour. Between sound effects, dialog, bumpers, and commercials, it takes a lot. Well, the final product, to me sounds good. I hope everyone enjoys it.
Getting all the recordings together and in place was time consuming. Then when I went to save the file, my audacity decided that it was going to stop working. Almost made me want to scream. I thought I had lost everything. Well, thankfully it restored when I rebooted the program.

6 thoughts on “Radio show progress”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *